The GE Girls program includes interactive experiences designed around the foundational elements of STEM careers.
Stay tuned for DIY projects and other experiments to test your skills and learn around great topics, including:
- Construction – build balloon towers, have a Lego car race, and work with 3D printers!
- Electronics – get hands-on with snap circuits… have fun with a plexiglass glow dome … make a flashlight…and more!
- Chemistry – learn about chemical reactions with flame testing…make your own lip gloss… and ice cream!
- Programming – Learn about computer game design, create your own iPhone app and program your LEGOs movement with LEGO Mindstorm!
- Physics – Why do boats float? Have fun with bungee cords, hovercraft and build Alka-Seltzer rockets!