Here’s the Materials You’ll Need:
- Swivel Chair
- Earplugs/Headphones (Optional)
- Partner (Optional)
- Put a swivel chair in an empty area where there is plenty of space around the chair, over an arms length.
- Sit in the chair and start spinning. Your optional partner can help here.
- What happens when you keep your arms out?
- What happens when you keep your arms in?
- What happens when you keep your eyes open/closed?
- What happens when you can’t hear what’s going on around you?
Figure skaters in the Olympics experience the same sensations when they do they’re amazing upright, sitting or jumping spins.
Check out these moves in motion here and live during the Olympics Feb 9th-25th 2018!