GE Girls at MSOE 2017
Monday, June 19th to Friday, June 23rd
We have an exciting week planned for you, and we’re looking forward to your engagement, enjoyment and inspiration!
Important details about what you can expect throughout the week:
At the beginning of each day:
- Bus leaves each day from Waukesha Horning Middle School (2000 Wolf Road, Waukesha)… please drop off by 8:10 am.
At the end of each day:
- Bus returns to Waukesha Horning Middle School parking lot at 4pm.
Exception: On Thursday, girls should be picked-up by parents after BBQ celebration.
*Note on Dress: Sports/tennis shoes/close-toed shoes required – no flip flops, sandals or Crocs are allowed.*
Lunch will be provided every day, however, you are welcome to bring your own. Please keep in mind that there are no refrigerators or microwaves at the location.
Preliminary meal plan is as follows, please bring a morning and afternoon snack to your liking:
- Monday – Pizza & breadsticks
- Tuesday – Sandwiches
- Wednesday – Build your own taco and nacho bar
- Thursday – Sandwiches
- Friday – Mac ‘n cheese, chicken nuggets & vegetables
Have an Amazing Week!
From your GE Girls at MSOE Camp Staff